Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello everyone, my name is Nicole and I...

...have adult acne! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Now its not an everyday thing. It just happens once a month...and we all know what I'm talking about. Ususally I get a zit on my chin or right under my nose. You know, whatever, hormones I completely understand. But what did I do to deserve this sucker right on my upper lip line?! This has got to be the most painful pimple i've ever had in my life! and what takes the cake is->I don't get my "friend" for a whole nother week! WTF?! I never get em this early.
Anyways...so what do I do? My normal regimine does not seem to be decreasing the inflammation or redness. I am soooooooo tempted to try and pop this sucker but omg it already hurts too much as it is. Anyone know any home remedy tricks? Any grandmother tried and tested tricks? My face (and husband cuz I know he's grossed out too) thank you in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment