Thursday, October 22, 2009

Memes, And Endorsements, And Zombies- Oh My!

Haven't played in such a long time! Here we go.....(I sure picked a GREAT time to jump right back in lol)

Memes, And Endorsements, And Zombies- Oh My!

1. If you were to start a meme (or a second or third), what would you call it and what day would you pick?
I'm just very good at participating in memes. Ok you twisted my arm lol...let's see...hmmm....I like working out, so I would do: The Friday Five or Five Minute Fridays-->I would like people to post a quick 5 minute workout...something they love doing. Hmmmm....Don't steal my idea! LOL!

2. When a celebrity endorses a product, do you really believe they like it/use it?
Well obviously they LOVE the product...adds to the money vault they have in their homes, that they swim in everyday like Mr. McDuck! Now pron stars...I think they use the products they endorse. I mean damn their made in their likeness and all.

3. Why don't zombies ever just eat each other?
I think they like the thrill of the chase, even though they themselves can't run, or even creep faster than a snail for that matter.

4. If you were an elephant, would you rather roam free or be in a zoo?
I would love to say roam free but then I'd probably be captured by a some poacher or something. So I'd say zoo-->A place to live without fear of being killed, fed on a daily basis, cleaned on a daily basis, and of course these tiny little humans picking up my poop...AWESOME!

5. The doorbell rings on October 31st, do you answer it?
NO! And it better not ring either because my lights are all off and I won't be home.

6. If you see a piece of paper on the ground while out & about, do you pick it up? If so, do you look to see what it is?
I'll pick it up if I see Benjamin's face on it..hell George's for that matter. If it was just a random piece of paper i'd probably still pick it up. It could be someone's dear John letter saying I cheated on u with your best friend's dog or something. It could be someone's worthless invention, that with MY brains could make me tons of money. But yes, I would pick up a piece of paper off the ground if I seen one.

7. If Jon Gosselin and Octomom got married and then their own reality show, do you think she would try to get pregnant again for better ratings?
Octomom again? We're just starting to hear less and less of Jon Gosselin, and now putting them together?! LOL-->She probably would.

8. If Thursday Thunks was to be put on hold or quit completely, would you be sad?
You know what, now that i'm playing again I would be pretty bummed.

Now YOU-->Visit Thursday Thunks and play along too. Its good to be silly at least one day out of the week.

1 comment: