Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's VLOGcember!

First I would like to say thank you to everyone that reached out to me after my last post. The 'want' is definitely still there, but I no longer feel selfish and/or sad about my 'situation.' Faith, you were right...talking/venting about it all definitely is making the sadness go away :-) I still get very teary eyed, especially when I open FB and I get 5 status updates announcing a baby is on the way. I have cried less and less and that is good. Again, thank you for all your support!!

Now let's see...oh ya...

IT'S VLOGCEMBER. A lot of people are calling it VLOGmas on YouTube...but I kinda like VLOGcember better: you know, vlogging everyday in December (and not just until Christmas).

I don't know about you but I guess I'm kinda a voyeur...I love watching what other people "do." I love the unedited real lives of folks. I follow a lot of bloggers/vloggers on YouTube and thought, hey, I can do that...so I did. And then stopped because I felt like I didn't do a whole lot that was interesting. Then I realized, the vlogs I do watch, do most of the same stuff I do. So I said to myself: "Self, let's do this!" So I'm back at it again. Vlogging is fun! I don't upload everyday vlogs like some folks (which kinda IS the point of VLOGcember), but instead, I compile 2-3 days worth and upload them all together...unless a 1 days vlog is 5 min or longer.
I'll be posting my vlogs here so you don't have to always go to YouTube. But I would love it if you visited me there every once in awhile....and maybe subscribe to me, like my vlogs, and maybe even comment while you're there :-D (how's that for a shameless plug?)





2 comments:

  1. Yes you're the one posting beach photos in December. Keep bragging. I never knew you were on YouTube. Ill sub you because I need new people to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why I did not know you were on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete