(And this is from Google)
*All the things that are in BOLD and GREEN are what I have done*1. Started your own blog --> 3 actually
2. Slept under the stars
3. Playing in a Band --> I kinda managed one for a little bit.
4. Visited Hawaii --> Dude I'm FROM Hawaii :)
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland --> And to Disney World too!
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo --> I was part of my school and church's choir, so every
11. Bungee jumped --> I totally recommend this..seriously. It so amazingly free-ing!
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child --> I have not adopted a child, but have given up a child for adoption. (For those curious, I already have a post saved about it. Just trying to find it in me to hit publish.)
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill --> I've actually taken a few of these..I mean hell, can I get a break too?!
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon --> Not yet. My first race in Novemeber 13th!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice --> I've ridden in a gondola at the Venetian in Vegas
29. Seen a total eclipse --> I believe it was a total eclipse...Like I remeber seeing the moon completely over the sun. But it didn't get dark out like in the movies.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset -->Watched both
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language --> I am trying to teach myself German and French. Anyone wanna help me?
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied --> I'll be honest and say that money sometimes buys happiness. No I have not had the pleasure of having enough money to be satisfied...there are still so many things that I "want."
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelos David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant -->McDonald's counts, right?
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted --> Drawn but not painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business --> Will be soon :)
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma --> Can't donate blood because I am underweight and anemic.
65. Gone sky diving --> Again, totally recommend this free-ing experience. Granted you'll feel like you're gonna shit your pants, but hey whatever...as long as you don't actually shit your pants.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check --> College
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt --> I don't even know what that means lol.
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job --> I worked hard to get fired too. LOL
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone --> More like several bones.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible --> Like not all at once.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating --> As long as fish counts.
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone --> I am permanently attached to my cel phone.
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day --> Nectar in a Sieve.
So thats SOME things. I may still post my ABCs of me today. I'm at work and really don't feel like working so maybe lol.