I haven't done a tag in awhile...so glad my love, my twin, Mrs. H tagged me for this one. (I for one like tags. It brings me to a lot of different blogs and I love making new bloggy friends)
So...here are the "rules"
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
So now 11 things about me...
So here are the questions my twin asked me:
- I'm a tiny little thing...I'm only 4 ft, 7 in. But don't be fooled, I pack a mean punch. And if the punch don't get you down I WILL bite them ankles!
- I was a teen mom...16. Not like all the crazy stuff on tv but close. LOL. My oldest is now 15, driving, has a girlfriend, and plays football.
- When I was younger (you notice I didn't say little...because I am in fact still little) I wanted to grow up and become a professional cheerleader for the Lakers or the Raiders and moonlight on the side as a surgeon. I am neither.
- I am a self proclaimed (just to myself) southern belle with a bonafide southern accent. Those who know me are laughing right now because I DO sound extremely southern but was born and raised in Hawaii.
- I LOVE to read! I am completely joined to my kindle. It goes where I go. If I could read in traffic I would. I have tried, in fact, but then the traffic in front of me moves and then I get honked at and then...
- I have road rage. I am definitely a horn honker. And I do flip the bird a lot. But I do drive well. Except for that one time that I explained in #5.
- I am researching pole dancing classes because I want to teach pole dancing. Because I like it. Because I think its sexy as hell.
- I am ALWAYS in heels. Except when I'm working out. I mean even my flip flops have a wedge lol. And I rock no smaller than 3 1/2 inches.
- I love Hello Kitty but hate the color pink.
- I love gangsta (not gangster) rap music. Don't know why...I just do. It really puts me in a good mood oddly enough and is GREAT weight lifting music.
- I have a tongue ring. I know you're thinking ya ya big whoop. But I've had it since I was 16 and have NEVER, ever taken it out but 2 times: the first was to change the ring, and the second was when I gave birth to BamBam (via c-sec, and even then I put it right back in). I have been sporting a 24k gold tongue ring since 2000 and have no plans to ever get rid of it.
What's the most interesting or moving book you've ever read? Interesting or moving...um...I have no idea. I honestly read to read. I am interested in the "beach blanket" type of books like Lipstick Jungle and the Shopaholic series. I also love Anne Rice and Michelle Moran.
Which do you prefer the book or the movie? Most definitely the book. I like all the details you get from a book. It is fun to see a book come alive on the screen too---I get to compare what I "saw" to what was shot for the movie
If you could move to anywhere tomorrow, where would it be? Australia or New Zealand. Actually anywhere there is a warm beach.
What's the one thing in life you can't leave the house without? MOST DEFINITELY my iPhone
What's the furthest place you've flown to? Europe or Tahiti...not sure which was the furthest.
If you could be anyone for a day who would it be? I honestly have no idea. There's really no woman out there I would like to be like. I'll go with either Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba.
What is one word that best describes you? (ONLY ONE) FUN-FUCKIN-TASTIC!
What's been your greatest accomplishment to date? I know a lot of people would say their children and mine are great, but my greatest accomplishment is being a wife/mom. I never thought I would ever get married. I always wanted to, but never thought that I would. Becoming a mom and then a wife has just been amazing! I am in charge of these lives. What I say matters. What I do matters.
What's your favorite type of food? mmmmm Italian all the way!
What's one nickname you have? Baby. I of course was the shortest but also the youngest of all my friends.
What's the best thing you did in 2011? Made the decision to go back to school. I've always wanted to be a doctor. When I started college, I went in as a pre-med major. But as life happens I decided to take a different route that wouldn't pull so much time away from my 2 young boys at the time. So business/marketing is where I went. Now my family is set, my now 2 youngest are in school and I am going back to become a physical therapist.