Thursday, April 15, 2010

Please pardon MY confusion

So I thought I was gonna be cool and all and mess around with the new blogger draft. Um NO. As you can see my layout and everything has changed. MY mistake for thinking that "previewing" actually meant "saving." So frustrating for a non layout, non page creating person such as myself. But I will overcome.
Just giving y'all the heads up that its gonna look crazy around here at least until the weekend.
Keep your fingers crossed. I guess this is the kick that makes me find a designer huh?

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't look bad at all. Trust me, as a blog designer myself, I have seen my fair share of very very bad. And this is far from it.

    Don't be afraid to play with it. It won't bite. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i'm stopping by from ff. Nice to meet you. It's not bad Nicole. You have to play to learn. I'm always playing around over at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really this isnt bad at all! I have seen some ones that are so cluttered up that I can't even find my way around...Have fun playing with your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great! I actually came over from Typepad once I found out that Blogger was going to have a 3-column layout. Just play around with it, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete