Friday, December 10, 2010

CHH CHH CHANGE :)

Whoa baby! I am in a GREAT mood today. Time for more "getting to know me." I haven't done this in a LONG ASS TIME, so I will pick up where I left off at many months ago :) LOL

CHILDREN? How many?
4...BOYS! If you count Big Daddy then 5.

How much CHANGE is in your purse/wallet?
$3.75 to be exact

CEL phone you currently have. CEL phone you wish you had.
I currently have a Blackberry Storm 2 and I kinda wish I had the iphone 4. Or even the Android Incredible.

CAR you drive.
2003 Black Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Favorite CANDY.
GREEN peanut M&Ms. They taste the best out of all the other colors :)

COLOR of you hair.
Right now its brown with blond pieces like in some spots lol. See what had happened was, I did LOTS of blonde highlights throughout my hair like 2 years ago, then went jet black last year. Well the black all washed out and now I'm back to my brown hair, but there's random blond pieces everywhere.

CASH or CHARGE?
Debit lol. I use my Visa debit card all the time because we do that keep the change program :) I rarely carry cash.

Favorite CHIPS.
Ummm...I used to LOVE Cheetoh puffs. Oh and funyuns. Well I guess I do still like them.

COCKY or CONFIDENT?
I'd like to think that in my small stature, I am pretty confident. But catch me after I just got done working out...whoa baby I am just a tiny bit cocky.

CLOTHING style.
I worked in retail for the majority of my "working" career lol. So sadly I use to be such a slave to trends. These past couple years, I have been a jeans and rocker t-shirt kind of girl. In fact I LOVE the rocker look. These days I find myself wanting to wear dresses again. Sucks that its cold out. But then again, I do have a new found love for patterned tights. Oh and I never leave the house without a pair of heels on. ALWAYS at least 3 inches.

Yup folks I'm bringing it back. See you next Friday for the continuation of the ABCs of ME :) Hey if y'all wanna play, just answer the questions and comment here with your blog link and i'll come find out more about you :) AND if a lot of you like this, then I'll definitely do a Mr. Linky for it :)


1 comment: