Friday, August 19, 2011

Nicole's ABCs

If you've been a follower for awhile, you know how much I like doing these ABC type of things. I got this from Jacqui over at Wacky Jacqui's Designs. (Yup, the designer who designed the beautiful blog that you're looking at right now). I haven't done one in awhile so here we go...

A. Age: 31

B. Bed size: queen. though we really need a king.

C. Chore you dislike: it would be a tie between washing dishes and doing/putting away laundry. I have been known to go out and buy underwear because its been weeks since I've done laundry. The longest I've probably gone is 3 weeks.

D. Dogs: 1 named Diesel who will be celebrating his 5th birthday this coming November.
 (isn't he so handsome?)
E. Essential start to your day: Words with friends :)

F. Favorite color: Black. Everything I own is black, shoes, pants, purses...everything

G. Gold or silver: I like gold. It goes well with my tan :)

H. Height: I'm a little itty bitty one...4'7"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I played the ukulele as a kid and played piano for a couple years in elementary school.

J. Junk food: mmmmm ANYTHING sweet :) But my ultimate would either be a caramel frap from Starbucks or a caramel frappe from McDonald's

K. Kids: 4 boys...Skinny (15), Milkshake (13), Juju (5), BamBam (3)

L. Live: I guess this is supposed to be where do I live. AUSTIN TEXAS BABY!

M. Mom's name: Lynn (yup just gave it away LOL)

N. Nicknames: All through school (K-12) I was called Baby.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Several...when I had my boys.

P. Pet peeves: when people chew with their mouths open like they are f$%#@in cows grazing!! Yes, its that bad.

Q. Quote from a movie:


"Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands." - Elle Woods - Legally Blonde

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: 2 sisters...29 & 18

T. Time you wake up: On most days 6:15am. On days that I get to "sleep in" which is mostly the weekends then I wake up around 8-8:30am.

U. Underwear: shoooooot! Thong thong thong thong thong! tee hee

V. Vegetables you don't like: Ugh cauliflower. BLAH!

W. What makes you run late: Brushing my teeth. I will be dressed and ready to go, walking out the door and then its like oh shit! I forgot to brush my teeth. Then I go back in and do that and realize oh shit I forgot to put on deodorant. And then I gotta remember where I put my keys down when I remembered I didn't brush my teeth and then next thing you know its been like 10 min.

X. X-rays you've had: Head, neck, back, both shoulders, both knees, both ankles, stomach. (I was a cheerleader for 12+ years)

Y. Yummy food you make: Stuffed shells!!!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Peacocks.

3 comments:

  1. Words With Friends addict...as you know. :)

    I love this. I might need to do my own ABC's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a king bed and takes up most.of.our.room. thong! They get stuck up my butt. LOL

    ReplyDelete