Monday, September 24, 2012

My official notice

For as long as I can remember, I've always worked. Sometimes part time, sometimes full. Since 2008, I have been working full time. My sweet BamBam, was born April 10th of that year and on May 26th, I went back to work full time and have been working so ever since. Even when we moved here to Texas back in 2010. In these past 4 years, my husband attended college full time to pursue his degree. Long story short, about a month and a half ago while talking to a fellow rugby player, he got to talking about what he did when he was still in the Air Force. Which then resulted in a referral to a very reputable data center here in Austin. He bypassed the normal hiring process and was interviewed right away. Last Wednesday (the 19th) they finally made him an offer that he couldn't refuse! (teehee LOL) So on September 20th, I gave notice to my job. Yup that's right!!! As of October 1st I will be a full time STAY AT HOME mom and wife. WOW! I am excited, and nervous, and sad, and nervous. I can't believe how emotional I am about the whole thing.

Help me! LOL!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats girly!! I know its a transition but its a gratifying one and you'll love the time with the kids. Tell hubs I said congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratuations! I cannot wait for the day when I'm able to write this post for myself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! congrats to you both and best of luck too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo...so excited for you! congrats...im sure you will do great of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete