Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday...MOVIES

I found a new meme! YAY!!! Come play along with Jimmy Choos &Baby Too every Tuesday. And here are my top 2 fave movies...


1. SERENDIPITY
Boy meets girl, he has a girlfriend, she has a boyfriend. They share an amazing night but when tested to see if "fate" brought them together, a little "devil child" messes it all up. Fast forward I think its 5 years and he's getting married. But somehow fate brings them together in the end. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie. This is the first movie that I've ever seen Kate Bekinsale in and I've been a fan ever since. Jeremy Piven is absolutely hilarious too.



2.FOOLS RUSH IN
Matthew Perry is dork! LOL. Selma Hayek is as gorgeous as ever. A different type of romantic comedy. 2 people from "different" cultures. I can so relate. And in Las Vegas! They go through with a marriage of what some might call convenience in order to do the right thing, the whole time hoping and almost forcing that they are meant to be together. I know a lot of people didn't like this movie but I do.


3 comments:

  1. I love Serendipity! I havent seen Fools rush so I will have to add it to the list! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are two of some of my favorite all time movies. Good picks!

    Hey, I am following you through FF. I know I am almost a week late, but better late than never they say. I would love for you to come by and follow back as well! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog. (Check out my giveaways while you are there!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually liked Fools Rush In too! It's been a long time since I've seen it. I actually really don't like romantic comedies, or "chick flicks," but that one was funny. And the whole time I was pregnant with both my boys I thought about scenes from that. Like when she goes to the bathroom for about 2 minutes long and Matthew Perry asks if she is hooked up to a hose!

    ReplyDelete