Friday, June 4, 2010

5 (more) things about me

In an effort to expose myself to y'all, so you can get to know the real me, here it is...this week's 5QF. Brought to you by none other than Mama M.





1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
If I was to go back to college, I would definitely go into medicine and become a surgeon. I always wanted to be a surgeon. 

2. What do you love most about your home?
Probably that its not mine. We are renting a duplex right now and don't have to worry about fixing anything when it malfunctions. Don't have to worry about over grown trees or bushes. Or even worry about the grass and spraying for bugs. LOVE THAT!!! :) 
Oh and that the monsters' room is on the other side of the house from me and big daddy's room.
And that its smaller.
And my walk-in closet.
And all of our new furniture.
And the hardwood floors.
Ok I'm done now.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I love beach blanket books...like Lipstick Jungle, and 5th Avenue. Oh and I love me some "hood" books. 
I also like biography type books about athletes and musicians and "real" books like Fahrenheit 51, and Nectar in a Sieve.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Be careful you may throw up in your mouths a little bit: Nato (nah-toe) aka fermented soy beans. Oh and gravy bleh. If you're wondering why gravy...just ask. Or check out a previous post where I answer questions about me :)

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
I would be Teresa Giudice! muah muah muah! 'Nuff said.



7 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower from Friendly Friday, so glad to have found your great blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Friday Follow!


    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am a new follower from Friendly Friday, so glad to have found your great blog.

    Please follow me, too:
    http://themommytimes-scmomof2boys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from the Friday Follow! (: Loved your answers! Following you now, hope you will stop by my place.

    www.NotYourAverageTeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie. Just flying in to say "Hi from Friday Follow." Thank you for flying with us today.

    I love blanket beach books too.

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com
    www.friday-follow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you via Friday Follow! Congrats on a successful blog! I love it! Proud follower now! Come follow me back! :)
    Lets keep in touch!

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following from Friday Follow Me.
    Glad to have found you.

    Please stop by when you can; I have some great giveaways going on right now.

    Tsue
    http;//tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete