Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fact Is...



Fact is: I didn't over indulge this Thanksgiving weekend but did indulge with pumpkin crisp last night before bed, pumpkin crisp for breakfast this morning, and more pumpkin crisp for lunch too.

Fact is: I HATE the cold..hate is a strong word but yes, I HATE the cold. My island blood runs strong through my body and I am sitting here in shorts and a tank top wishing it was hot and sunny out again.

Fact is: I don't like Christmas songs. I do have TONS of Christmas spirit just not in the song form.

Fact is: I sometimes make my 4 year old son sit in front of me to watch a movie just so I can play with his hair. I can not confirm or deny that I may have put a bow in his hair just to see what my daughter would look like should I suddenly become the virgin Mary and get pregnant.

Fact is: I love black Friday. I used to work in retail and as much as people hated it, I rather enjoyed it. Now as just a consumer, I enjoy it even more. I am a total people starer watcher.

Fact is: I know my 4 year old is a night owl if he takes a nap during the day, but today...I just don't feel good. He has been sleeping on the couch now for almost an hour.

Fact is: THIS is super fun LOL. Check out Nicholl over at Chiffon Diary every Tuesday.



8 comments:

  1. Ha, I completely over indulged this Thanksgiving! Good thing my dog ate my leftovers :)

    You don't like Christmas songs? I think this is the first time I've heard that and I think we can't be friends. But then I remember that you are a rugby wife and so I take that back. Friends forever.

    Haha, too funny! A little Nicole would be sooo adorable.

    And I'm with you about Black Friday. Something about watching people run around with their heads chopped off looking for gifts is very fun. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to work retail too and I always enjoyed Black Friday. Most people think that everyone is rude and pushing and shoving but really most people are very friendly and just want a good deal. Stopping by from The Chiffon Diary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!

    Fact is: That pumpkin crisp you posted looked so good I would have probably ate it all day yesterday too!

    Fact is: I'm so jealous that you're in the cold! I have been sweating my ass off this past month and have been breaking out because of it! My skin prefers cooler climates like Hawaii. Guam is just toooooo damn hot!

    Fact is: If you become the Virgin Mary I'll go to church every single day.

    Fact is: I love watching strangers too. I think that's why I want to get back into retail...so I can meet new strangers...like we do here on the internet. Lol.

    Fact is: My kids don't nap during the day either for that same reason. Unless I end up napping with them too...or if I just don't feel like cooking and cleaning up after them anymore. Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping my blog....and almost all your facts are the total opposite of me, lol and love your blog title, its cute and funny.

    have a great evening Nicole!

    -Rekita@ lovelyarmywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOATHE cold weather too! which sucks because i live in freaking canada where half the year is spent in a deep freeze!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nicole! Loved reading this post and your blog is adorable! Found you through GFC blog hop and am excited to be a new follower. I hope you will stop by my site if you get a chance! http://www.thetaylor-house.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha NO i love the cold! Let's trade :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nate has had his hair in pigtails and ponies a few times. I know what Abby will look like if she looks likehim! haha

    ReplyDelete