Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Locker Room Talk #1


I have totally caught the vlogging bug. I'm in the middle of editing my vlogging prompt by Mama Kat, but took a quick break to blog.
Since I love vlogging now, I thought I would introduce a new "series." It's called Locker Room Talk. You'll get to see some of the things that goes on inside the locker room and hopefully catch some funny moments too. So just press play already :-)



*Don't forget to subscribe too*

Hopefully I can get this blogging prompt up and 4W up by tonight. Have a great afternoon!


1 comment:

  1. N-I-C-O-L-E... I feel like we're stuck in the same locker, and gosh darn it I am a smurf village queen, or was I've been cut off-- so anywho now we have to be bff's for ever and ever. =)

    Aloha,
    Following ya from the GFC hop and am so excited to get to know ya better.

    I'd love it if you'd join me for the ride at localsugarhawaii.com where we're riding the wave of life.

    We've got this amazing team hosting An Aloha Affair so that we can all gather and share and mingle with other beautiful creatives over the next few days. You are personally invited to join us, if you please. I'd love it if you would.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete