Friday, November 30, 2012

Nail Polish Swap + video


lala Lists

Earlier this month I participated in Spread the Polish Swap hosted by Carly at Lipgloss and Crayons and Rachel at Lala Lists. This was my first beauty swap to participate in and I really love it. I was paired up with another person and we were to send 2 polishes to each other. Before being paired up, we stated what kind of polishes we liked. I said I liked fun colors. I was paired up with Kristina who said she loved bright colors. I wish I took a picture of what I sent to her...1) bright purple 2) bright pink, but not hot pink and 3) a coraly orange. Kristina I hope you loved them!!!
I got my package from her this week and I am too happy :-)

How cute are those Disney stamps?!!



I decided to do an "unboxing" video cuz y'all know I'm kinda addicted to vlogging right now...


Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more goodness :-)

"Frenzy" by Sinful Colors and "Gunmetal" by Sally Hansen

Thanks again Kristina!! I am going to do my nails right now :-)

5 comments:

  1. life is so much better with nail polish, don't you think? i never used to do my nails.. then i turned 36 and i'll do anything to look young and vibrant again LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that sparkly nail polish and LOVE it!!! Its so pretty hope u enjoy :) oh and btw im backkkkk lol

    http://lovestephaniexoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Those colors are awesome!

    And OMG Steph is back??? Whaaattt! We've missed you!!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete