Friday, January 11, 2013

Fitness Friday with Duckie

*this post brought to you by Jess aka Duckie from Frikken Duckie*

Oh, hey girl, hey!

Welcome to the second Fitness Friday of 2013!

Have you been keeping on track with your fitness goals and resolutions so far?

I hope you got some inspiration and motivation from Nicole's post last week like I did!

It's still early in the year so don't stress if you haven't got the whole fitness thing down yet.  Like Nicole said, start off with planning what you want to gain (or lose) from your fitness journey this year and write it down.

Here's a list of my fitness goals for this year:

Run - I've never been a huge runner but there are so many benefits to running and I'd like to be able to join a 5k or something during the year without embarrassing myself.

Drink More Water - Baby steps...I'm not about to swear off junk food just yet but drinking water will clean out my system a lot faster and fill me up so I shove less junk down my throat!

Get Active - Those who know me will tell you that I am in no way a gym rat or workout guru! I know just by watching those infomercials that I'll probably never fall into the P90x or Insanity routines.  That just isn't me.  I do like going for walks, hiking, jumping on the trampoline, Zumba, dancing, and water sports so doing the things I love more often will help me accomplish this goal and maybe motivate me to take on other things!

Don't Quit - This should be on everyone's list! Sticking to your goals throughout the year is tough, I know. But the best way to stay motivated is to find a support system, which Is what Nicole and I are here for!

Now its your turn! Did you finish your fitness goal list yet?

1. My fitness goals for this year are:_________________________________________.

2. I know I can accomplish this by:___________________________________________.

3. I'll keep myself motivated by:_____________________________________________.

4. The toughest goal on my list is:___________________________________________.

5. My motto this year is:__________________________________________________.


Copy and paste with your answers on your blog and link up over at Frikken Duckie!  And don't forget to grab our button...







No comments:

Post a Comment