Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Fit Club - Portion Control with Lee Muse

*Hello ladies and germs! Today I bring to you, the future MIL of my 2 dudes, Lee Muse, the other co-founder of our amazing club*


 I am always gonna be a fat girl at heart! I love food and I will not be surprised if I did quit working out and gain back some weight again! That's life and its just gonna happen. But for now, I'm gonna try to control the urges and temptation that is all around me.  If you look at the picture below...

This is my Dinnerware made by Corelle. The Comcast remote is there to shows you the size comparison. I used to be a fatty that used the actual dinner plate. And girl, you must believe that I used the FULL advantage of the size of this plate! Not only used the whole perimeter but to see how much food I could pile onto it.  Now that I'm watching my diet, I use the "salad" plate. Wah. But it does make a HUGE difference. I also use the FIST Measurement.


Other than Vegetables, I can not eat meat or anything else that is more than the size of my fist. (I would like to brag a little bit here. I am happy to let you know that this is the only time I'm very happy with my "Man Hand's". I probably have bigger hands than an average girl with my height and built. HAHA.) Anyways...check out my IG ACCOUNT to see what kind of food I eat. Or you can use this portion Control method...

I definitely utilized my portion control all last week because I didn't work out as much as I should of. Just remember that losing weight is 80% Diet and 20% Exercise. I firmly believe in that.  I hope you guys learned a thing or two, or if you have heard these Ideas before. I totally recommend you apply these methods to your life. Especially on the days you dont want to work out. Have a great weekend guys, and its okay to indulge in moderation. If you feel like a candy bar. Eat it. Instead of the whole thing, cut in half and save the rest for the next day.
xoxo, K. Lee
 

1 comment:

  1. The plate thing is so true! I love food and I always want to use the bigger plates but lately I've been using our smaller plates and if I feel that I am still hungry I add a little more which is much better than eating everything on the big plate because you don't want it to go to waste!

    Thanks for the awesome tips :)

    ReplyDelete