Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Locker room talk (LOL)

So this incident actually happened yesterday...
JUJU: WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH (not exactly sure how to put his cry into words...just thing irritating buzzer sound at that irking pitch that doesn't seem to stop) My knee!
ME: What happened?
JUJU: Daddy trip me.
ME: Why did you trip him?
BIG DADDY: Well I didn't think he was gonna fall like that.
ME: Ugghhh. Juju are you ok?
JUJU: I don't know. (still sobbing) It hurt.
ME: You'll be alright its not broken.
JUJU: Uh-huh. Its broke.
ME: How do you know that? Let me see.
JUJU: No don't touch it. It hurt. It broken.
ME: Well if I can't look at it, I can't see whats wrong with it.
JUJU: Mama just stop talking and kiss to not broken it.

2 comments:

  1. Beat your husband!!!!lol

    awww poor baby, kiss it! Although I can't say I do for my boys.. I just them them to boy up and rub it! good mom huh! lol

    ReplyDelete