1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
It would totally have to be the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund. Mikshake (my soon-to-be 13 yr old) was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes right before his 3rd birthday. He is insulin dependent. He had to take 4 shots a day, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and right before bedtime. He is now on an insulin pump. (Thank goodness!) He has been hospitalized 3 times and in PICU twice all for dehydration due to the flu and stomach flu. What I wouldn't give to take his diabetes away.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
Every state that I have ever lived in (Hawaii, Nevada, Louisiana, and Texas) NEVER has snow days. Only delayed days. And in essence it's still not a snow day. So I would welcome a snow day. Especially if it means I don't have to sit in traffic and go to and from work. But you can keep the snow :)
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I totally wish that I could whistle. Serious.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
I wouldn't say I was a celebrity gossip junkie. I mean hey its cool to hear but I don't go out of my way to find out all the latest juice. I guess I have an addiction to the Real Housewives series. They're fun. I mean mindless, meaningless, rich, celebrity wanna be drama is always good entertainment. News and politics are NOT entertaining.
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
Margaritas and pina coladas. I dream of life on a white sand beach wearing nothing but a bikini sucking face with Big Daddy drinking my "island" drinks. Thats what Big Daddy calls my fave drinks = island drinks :)
Link up y'all!