Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New sleeping arrangement (*slight AC*)

So I had the past 2 days off from work (Monday and Tuesday).
Anyways, on Monday I decided to update our current sleeping arrangement. Tank is now about to be 9 months old and has been sleeping in his crib in our room since he was born. We didn't want to move him in with Juju because we were afraid that with all the waking up in the middle of the night he does, he would wake Juju up.
Well having tank in the room with us was convenient for a couple months, but over the past month and a half, it has really been an obstacle to have sex at night. We would start gettin at it, and then I would hear tank rolling around in his crib, asleep, but then would lose the moment. Obviously, the hubby could care less, cuz the truth is he was asleep. Well I know this could be too much info, but I like to express myself...vocally. Not screaming at the top of my lungs, but heavy enough that I was always afraid I would wake tank up. So unfortunately for convenience sake, our 'passion' has been very muted.
Well as I was saying, on Monday I had the day off, and decided to finally move tank in the room with juju. First of all...I had no idea it was gonna be that difficult. It didnt take long at all. I thought all I had to do was unscrew some screws and jus maneuver the crib out the door way, down the hall, and into the room. I mean hell, the hubby has done it like twice before with no issues. But no, it wasn't that simple for me. I ended up having to take down all 4 sides and move them into the room one by one, where I then proceeded to have to put it all back together. Whew! I set up the baby monitor and I was good to go. The only thing I worried about was the fact that it was a new room, and wasn't sure how tank was gonna sleep in a new place.
My worry was put to the back of my mind, when my hubby started being a little too flirty with me that night before bed. *wink wink* When I say we probably had THE BEST sex that night, it would totally be an understatement. No more worryin if we were gonna wake up the baby. And you know what else...he only woke up once time that night, and last night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment