Sunday, May 23, 2010

Get to know ME :)

*just wanted to add one thing I forgot*


Found an awesome meme that is absolutely perfect! So pull up your laptop/macbook/desktop keyboard, and enjoy a little bit of ME...

The questions...and my answers...

1. Do you have a fetish?
So um ya...fetish...no whips and chains. This may be TMI for some but I love the sluttly/hooker-ish looking "lingerie" hidden under regular clothes. :) On the non-sexual side...I DEFINITELY have a show fetish! I have 112 pairs to prove it!

2. Do you sing in the shower?

Yup! And unlike big daddy, I actually sing real songs. OK who am I kidding, I've been known to belt out itsy bitsy spider and twinkle twinkle little star like I'm Laurie Birkner or something. Oh and Disney movie songs like a whole new world. LOL.

3. Who was your first crush?

Let's see...famous person first was Chad Allen. You remember...from the show my 2 dads and then later on Dr. Quinn medicine woman. In real life, that would be Greg. It was 2nd grade. We were born on the same day and everything. Our parents always joked we would be boyfriend and girlfriend lol.

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?

Broad shoulders, defined chest and abs, and guns! Yummy yum yum!

5. Do you sleep naked?

I have before, but get cold. The only time that ever happens now is, well, you know...after nookie. And then I still get cold and end up with at least underwear on. But then there was this one time, kids were with VonTrapp and I got pretty, whats the word...oh ya SMASHED! Well needless to say, after the nookie I passed out and just never woke up till the morning. OK, really TMI that time.

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?

Pull out a wedgie.

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?

Check email.

8. Summer is.....?

SUN!!!!


So now that you know a lot more about me :) join in on the fun and link up! Hurry on over to Mannland5 NOW. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the "nookie" story. You made me laugh!! Thanks for stopping by. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at your #5! TMI is a good thing here- just keepin it real!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you signed up for more info on the Texas Blog Party! I'll be sending out another email for it very soon. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to get to know you.

    I recently wrote a drafr for a post about underwear and The Coach says it was TMI. He just doesn't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha thats funny! hope you have a great weekend. take care

    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete