Sunday, May 2, 2010

She says...I say...

So I came across this cool meme from Unconscious Mutterings via the Misplaced Midwesterner. Basically its this: She "says" a word and you reply with the first thing that comes to your head. So lets get My brain going...

  1. Creepy ::  crawlies (is that a word? )
  2. Links :: to twitter
  3. Sane :: insane
  4. Bun :: in the oven 
  5. Visual :: effects 
  6. Remote :: control 
  7. Freaking :: AWESOME! 
  8. Curly :: fries 
  9. Saga :: drama
  10. Different ::  strokes

4 comments:

  1. I dig that!!! I would come up w/ some really odd ones...I should take one of those ink blog tests too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! It's funny to see what people come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool - I like the Different Strokes reference!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Spices, I just joined yours too!

    ReplyDelete