Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Forever Aiden

It is with a heavy heart, and tears streaming down my face, that I make this post. I do not know Cynthiaa personally, but have been following her blog for about a week and a half now. Cynthiaa was due to give birth to her first child, Aiden, in two weeks. But yesterday, during her regular doctor's appointment, she learned that her son had passed away due to umbilical cord strangulation. She went on to have a c-section shortly after, and was able to spend some precious moments with Aiden, to hold him and say goodbye.
Please keep Cynthiaa and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Dear Aiden,
You are loved and truly missed! You will forever be in our hearts!

Rest in Peace Baby Aiden 
10 pounds 2 ounces
Born into Heaven at 11:23am

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I'm going to go over to her blog right now.

    I can't even imagine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Nicole. This is so sad. Heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete