Friday, February 13, 2009

Grilling Goodness #18

GoldenGoodness
"Its Aloha Friday...no work till monday..." (My fave song to hear on fridays when I was still living in Hawaii)
Well alright peeps, its friday...so you know what that means...time to get the coals ready for some Grilling Goodness!

1. How long has your longest friendship been?

Lets's see...we met when we were in the second grade. I was like 7 I think. So almost 22 years. WOW! Never really thought about it, but damn thats a long time huh?

2. What made you happy this week?

PAYDAY!!!!!!

3. Are you planning any kind of event right now?

Actually yes. Tank's first birthday. Its not until April, but wow...still so much to do. Its like tradition in my family to have a really big first birthday. We do a big luau and everything. Don't think we'll do a "luau" but we will be doing something on grand scale like that.

4. Do you wear your wedding ring? What is it made of?

Of course...but then I take it off to take a shower...and then sometimes I forget to put it back on...and then here comes big daddy, holding the ring, saying "hey you left this on the counter. Be careful it might fall in the sink." (Mind you, whenever I do take it off, I put it INSIDE my jewelry box...which of course is on the counter, near the sink, but obviously would not fall IN the sink. Don't know how it would jump outta my jewelry box and into the sink, but whatever...he's right, right? :)~) Oh ya...both my rings are yellow gold..one is just my plain band and the other is a hawaiian ring with big daddy's name on it. (thats the one I wear most often)

5. Do you shave your legs in the winter?

Oh I'm so bad about this! I say whats the point. I mean your legs are covered 90% of the time anyways, right? I mean your in this nice hot shower or bath shaving your legs for big daddy for later (wink*wink), but then you turn off the water, get out and BAM...cold air...instant goosebumps...and there they go....boop, boop, boop, boop, boop...tiny little hairs popping up cuz now you got goosebumps. Then big daddy tells you later, hey I thought you shaved. (Ya I shaved you jerk) 

6. What time do your kids go to bed?

All I can say is I wish it were earlier. Tank goes down around 7:30-8:00. Now cheerio and milkshake (my 12 and 10 yr olds) don't have a bed time until 9:00-9:30. Sooooo...juju thinks he can stay up till then too. My fault totally. At one point I was like hey, the later he sleeps the later he wakes up in the morning. Which actually happened. But now that I'm back to work full time during the day, I need him to wak up earlier so I can get him ready for daycare. He goes to bed around 8:30-9:00 now, but every now and then he'll stay up until about 9:30. Once he sees his bigger bros going to bed, he wants to go to bed.

7. Right this minute, is your laundry caught up?

OMG...YES!! For the first time in 3 weeks! And I think this time I might actually be able to stay on top of it.

8. Do you want flowers for Valentine's Day?

NAW...they just die anyways. FEED ME! Y'all would be amazed at how much my little body can eat!

So of course now you want to play along too! Visit the Golden Goodness NOW! And then comment here to let me know you FINALLY joined in on the goodness so I can see what you got going on!


4 comments:

  1. 2. Counting your blessings, eh!!? :)

    3. A luau would be great, how fun.

    4. A jumping ring...that could be entertaining!

    5. Tell it like it is, girl!!

    7. Good for you!!! :)

    8. I hope you get to go to dinner.

    Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, can you come to my house and do my laundry for me?! Pretty, pretty, please???? lol Mine is OUT OF CONTROL right now. Not a proud moment. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad about how late they stay up! My older kids go to bed later than that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand you on the ring issue. Mine fascinated me for all of 3 months and then I was tired of it snagging sweaters and tights and everything : ) and now it is in a box on my dresser. At least it is not near the sink though, right?

    ReplyDelete