Thursday, February 19, 2009

Toothpaste, ressurections, watermelons, chalk, pictures, & more crap!



So its Thursday! I love meme days..never have to thunk bout what to blog! And this meme, well, its all over the place! Its do damn random I LOVE IT!!!
So lets get this thang started! 

Toothpaste, ressurections, watermelons, chalk, pictures, & more crap!

1. What brand & flavor of toothpaste do you use?
Crest Pro-Health and I think its just the regular mint flavor. 

2. What is your earliest memory?
I think I was about 4...I was at my mom's friend's house I think...anyways, I was wearing some heels with my blanket tied around my body..you know like when you get outta the shower...well I was singing at the top of my lungs, when one of mom's friends spilled some water from the cup he was drinking. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a dish towel and ran to clean up the spill. While I was wiping it up, I was saying "Its ok honey, I got it. Everybody has assidents." Its weird how its still so vivid in my mind! I can describe the kitchen in almost complete detail along with what color the tiles were in the kitchen and dining area.

3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers?
TOUGH! I have to say hamburgers...with cheese please! LOL! I was watching that show how its made on the discovery channel, and that has kinda made me stay clear of hot dogs. When you see how its made, it kinda kills it for you. For those of you that like hot dogs...well...don't watch it!

4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be?
BOB MARLEY! I mean seriously! That man was fantastic! Plus his views on racism and equality...he was half black, half white. His music is so inspiring! STOP THE HATRED!

5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find?
You will always find whole milk and water...Juju is a milk freak, and well the rest of us are water freaks!
You will never find...hmmm...we like a lot of different stuff...clothes?...but seriously, soda, pop, whatever you wanna call it..oh ya, and one of those arm and hammer box things...obviously because at this very moment my fridge smells like onions! Big daddy is marinating some ribs in his special marinade. Now the pan is covered with saran wrap but obviously not good enough.

6. Did you have to go and look for the answerof #1?
Haha I just brushed my teeth...I know its like 10 something in the morning. Don't judge me!

7. What don't watermelons grow on trees?
Think this was supposed to ask WHY...soooo...because, duh, when was the last time you picked up a watermelon?!

8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will?
If you ask the hubs, he'll say everything! But you're not asking him...so lets see..there are these black heels I wore to prom when I was a sophmore..a couple halter tops from my pre-children days..this could go on and on..i'm kind of a pack-rat, so we'll just stop there. Hey I think I'll do a new post about it.

9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out?
A coconut tree, on and island in the middle of the ocean, with a setting sun..maybe some birds..I always draw that..thats all I know how to draw..and some flowers..and hopscotch..and then I'd write my name over and over a couple times..then i'd write the boys' hawaiian names a couple times.

10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car?
Don't know..the hubs does though when it needs to be changed.

11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest?
Are my grandparents considered regular family or extended family? anyways my grandparents.

12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal.
Surfing...the internet!

13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt?
Ya, its kinda weird. I really wanted to get this store manger position at this "well known" retail store. The application process shoulda been simple except for the fact that there were 4 of us in the running, and I had the least experience. The other 3 had managed their own stores for over 5 years. And me, I was just a lowly assistant manager who had almost 2 years in the same place under my belt. I shoulda considered myself honored that they even considered me. They knew I had the drive, and I did. In the end, they chose some red-head who didn't even last 2 months. I was heart-broken. I felt like a failure, my body ached like I had the flu, and then got hit by a bus. 

14. What do you dip your french fries in?
Most of the time nothing, but every now and then ketchup.

15. What was the last picture that you took?


Isn't he a cutie pie! He was trying to climb up the stool to get to the sink. 

You know y'all wanna join in on the fun. Visit Thursday Thunks now and let the randomness flow! 

7 comments:

  1. Your son is so cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading more about you! I love these types of meme's where all I have to do is answer questions..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, LOVE your blog title!! haha Your answers were great - that last pic you took is absolutely adorable!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Crest pro health too!

    I am AFRAID to find out how hot dogs are made since I enjoy them so much!

    Thank you for your sweet congratulations at I heart faces for being fan of the week. I was so surprised and delighted : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing your thunk.

    ReplyDelete