Friday, February 27, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
I actually don't use any. In my honest opinion, I really don't think they're really necessary. Well maybe just for the static cling part. But I think they SMELL too much. Does that make sense? Anyways...too much smelly for me.
2. How many times a week do you eat out/order in?
Ok...as a family...once and on a rare occasion, twice a week. Now me alone...maybe 3 times a week. Y'all know I work a crazy shift, so when lunch time comes around I want to treat myself and get the hell out of my building!
3. What did you do the night of your high school graduation?
While the rest of my graduating class participated in project graduation (drug free, alcohol free, school sponsored event) I was having dinner with my fam bam at this incredible seafood reestaurant. I was pretty much the "rebel" of my grad class. And anyways, why spend MY night with a bunch of people when I could be spending it with my then 1 and a half year old. He was a lot more fun!
4. So Octomom is rumored to have been offered a million bucks to do a porno. Would you do it for a million? I'll entertain y'all and think about it a second...sorry blog peeps...that would be a no-go for me. But seriously, I'm SICK of octomom. There are more important issues going on right now like, when the hell are we getting our stimulus checks this year? LOL! But seriously...this women needs to seriously just go away! How did we get caught up in her web of media attention...Hey lady...GO AWAY!
5. If your child was born with an extra finger or toe, would you have it surgically removed?
Hmmmmm...how did this serious question get in here?! Well, lets see..there are 2 ways I could go with this..one way being the complete moron...which I think is the way to go..now no seriousness here..my answer is strictly just for entertainment purposes only--> No I would not have it surgically removed. I mean if octomom is semi famous for her miracle birth, then I would become famous for my child's oddity. If its ok for octomom to be selfish, then I can be selfish too...So send me money america: my child has an extra finger AND an extra toe. I'd have my very own circus sideshow!
6. What was the last movie you saw?
Now y'all will probably laugh, but the last movie I saw in theaters was I Am Legend. And then I saw Wanted for the first time last week. Hey wait...does movie time Monday on Disney channel count? Cuz if it does then it was monday!
7. I wanna buy you a dozen roses, what color should they be?
Awww thanks! this is what I want...
9. Tell us about a time when you were invited over somewhere and had the most awful time.
10. You open your front door and there is abox with a puppy in it... what do you do?
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog tellin’ them ’bout it.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Going to the duck pond out here, that is when we're all home at the same time...we LOVE going shopping! Yes, thats right, me and my 5 men...isn't that crazy?!
2. Do you know how to play poker?
I actually do. But I never play with the hubs. He's so damn competitive over everything, even with me. Ugghhh...anyways...yes I do play poker. Don't do 'poker nights' or anything. I have won a little in Vegas and at a couple of the casinos here.
3. Have you ever been to a chiropractor? Regularly?
I have been to a chiropractor. But only like once. Awhile back when I was still cheering.
4. Have you ever slopped pigs or milked cows?
Can't say that I have. I don't think I wanna be THAT close to the 2 things I eat weekly. LOL
5. How are you doing with the goals you made for the New Year?
Good! Considering I really didn't make any goals...I know I'm a loser, and have no DRIVE. I have been spending more time with the hubs though.
6. Is there something you dread doing every day?
Thats easy...its actually 2 things that run with each other...dropping the little ones off at daycare to go to work. Oh how I wish times were at least livable again on 1 income. So hey, thats gonna be my goal for this year. Find a way to stay home and bring in some income...haha...isn't that every working moms dream?!
7. What room in your home would you most like to buy new furniture for?
MY BEDROOM! We so need a new bed!
8. If I had a dollar for every _______________, I'd be able to ______________.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers?
4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be?
5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find?
7. What don't watermelons grow on trees?
8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will?
9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out?
11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest?
12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal.
13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt?
14. What do you dip your french fries in?
15. What was the last picture that you took?
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
1. How long has your longest friendship been?
Lets's see...we met when we were in the second grade. I was like 7 I think. So almost 22 years. WOW! Never really thought about it, but damn thats a long time huh?
2. What made you happy this week?
3. Are you planning any kind of event right now?
Actually yes. Tank's first birthday. Its not until April, but wow...still so much to do. Its like tradition in my family to have a really big first birthday. We do a big luau and everything. Don't think we'll do a "luau" but we will be doing something on grand scale like that.
4. Do you wear your wedding ring? What is it made of?
Of course...but then I take it off to take a shower...and then sometimes I forget to put it back on...and then here comes big daddy, holding the ring, saying "hey you left this on the counter. Be careful it might fall in the sink." (Mind you, whenever I do take it off, I put it INSIDE my jewelry box...which of course is on the counter, near the sink, but obviously would not fall IN the sink. Don't know how it would jump outta my jewelry box and into the sink, but whatever...he's right, right? :)~) Oh ya...both my rings are yellow gold..one is just my plain band and the other is a hawaiian ring with big daddy's name on it. (thats the one I wear most often)
5. Do you shave your legs in the winter?
Oh I'm so bad about this! I say whats the point. I mean your legs are covered 90% of the time anyways, right? I mean your in this nice hot shower or bath shaving your legs for big daddy for later (wink*wink), but then you turn off the water, get out and BAM...cold air...instant goosebumps...and there they go....boop, boop, boop, boop, boop...tiny little hairs popping up cuz now you got goosebumps. Then big daddy tells you later, hey I thought you shaved. (Ya I shaved you jerk)
6. What time do your kids go to bed?
All I can say is I wish it were earlier. Tank goes down around 7:30-8:00. Now cheerio and milkshake (my 12 and 10 yr olds) don't have a bed time until 9:00-9:30. Sooooo...juju thinks he can stay up till then too. My fault totally. At one point I was like hey, the later he sleeps the later he wakes up in the morning. Which actually happened. But now that I'm back to work full time during the day, I need him to wak up earlier so I can get him ready for daycare. He goes to bed around 8:30-9:00 now, but every now and then he'll stay up until about 9:30. Once he sees his bigger bros going to bed, he wants to go to bed.
7. Right this minute, is your laundry caught up?
OMG...YES!! For the first time in 3 weeks! And I think this time I might actually be able to stay on top of it.
8. Do you want flowers for Valentine's Day?
NAW...they just die anyways. FEED ME! Y'all would be amazed at how much my little body can eat!
So of course now you want to play along too! Visit the Golden Goodness NOW! And then comment here to let me know you FINALLY joined in on the goodness so I can see what you got going on!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
1. You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it?
Ooh I would definitely drive through it! Fast if possible! And then let big daddy clean the truck when I get home.
2. Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.3. A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar.... what do you choose?PRE-MED BABY!!!
4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop?
5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often?
6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one?
7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to banwhite bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one?