Bugs, fruit, eating strange things, and some other stuff
1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it?
Yes I definitely step on it. Then after I step on it I look under my shoe and the bug guts. Good stuff.
2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other?
Fantasy huh? Lets just go with having crazy 'porno' sex for an entire weekend. But wait there's more...Friday would be at the top of the statue of liberty, saturday would be at the top of the stratosphere in vegas (hey maybe even on the roller coaster, and sunday..hmmm..like at some type of convention center thats set up like a zoo, you know with the glass and shit, and people would walk by and watch like we really were animals in a zoo...all natural. Of course no children allowed! LMAO!!!!!!
3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is?
Um ya I would look to see who it is first. Especially if I wasn't expecting anyone, and knowing the mail guy already came and left. And hell no would I open the door. You better call first if you wanna come over and want me to open the door for you. And seriously I wouldn't even open it if it were a cop either. Hell who knows what the F!@#K he wants.
4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh?
Ya and It was kinda salty. Hey why are you making that face?! Everybody probably has eaten play doh and some point in their childhood...unfortunately not for me. All thanks to my druken college nights. Aahh...What a girl wouldn't do for Del Taco at 2 in the morning...Don't you miss college?!
5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why?
GEM!!!!! I mean seriously, the pink hair?! I LOVED it! I so wanted to be HER!!!! Forget barbie! Oh and I was such a 'boy' I loved He-man..."The master of gray skull!"
6. Are you a "people watcher"?
Oh ya...I'm so bad about it though...I'm too damn critical. But its not my fault...I live in this ass backwards city, thats like 3-5 years behind on EVERYTHING!!!!!! I mean people, it is 2009..you a GROWN ASS MAN thats got your old school painted yellow saying spongebob across it. Or blue saying double stuft oreo. Or red saying skittles. Or orange saying sunkist. All with rims too damn big for the car! Like I said it is 2009 and you a grown ass man! Get a fricken life dude! Oh and have you ever noticed that when you're watching someone and then they realize you're watching them, they try to act all great and mighty, avoiding all eye contact, making sure to carefully move so as not to seem outta place or weird? Haha I love that!
7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose?
The pear. I love pears. oranges you gotta peel, and then sometimes it could be too juicy and drip all over you or just sour. An apple?! Come on, no fruit should be that hard to bite into. And oh do I not like apple skin. EWW! A pear...just the right sweetness, never juicy to where you drip all over yourself, and soft to bite into.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world?
I'm probably someone's biggest pet peeve. LOL. I know I'm all over the place, but thats how I am in real life too...very random. I don't know if I have a pet peeve. Oh yes I do. Giveaways. Why is it that we have each other crazy by doing all this "stuff" to just have an entry into a giveaway. Hey I wanna be in the giveaway, here's my email/blog address, should suffice. Now for extra entries I agree on doing stuff like reposting on my blog or tweeting. But you should not just GAIN followers just for a giveaway..."Follow me for an extra entry." Wow. Whatever, this is blog world and I do it.
9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining?
You know the one thats all peaceful and meditative (is that a word). I grew up catholic...CRAZY.
10. What word do you use far too often?
I have several..."I mean seriously"..."Fuck"..."bananas"
11. How long do you spend in the shower?
Ooh do I have someone with me? If yes, well duh...as long as it takes! I'm pretty good at what I do, so like 10-15 minutes. LMAO!
12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say?
Short, sweet, and sassy! Little dynamite..don't piss me off or I will blow! (and not the good blow either)
13. Your favorite flavor of soup is....?
The potato, bacon soup from Bennigans. YUM! Or egg drop soup if I'm eating chinese. And new england clam chowder. (I rather have real food though and not just soup)
14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet.... do you squash him?
Yes, and then look under my shoe at the bug guts.
Now wasn't that fun?! Come play along!