Monday, March 9, 2009

I have a case of the mondays...

So its monday..and I don't have to be at work until 4pm (yup back to the crazy schedule again)..and I'm awake. Boy am I going to be tired tonight. Anyways, I just don't feel like doing anything. The sun is finally coming out, but I still don't really feel motivated to clean up the legos juju and tank left on the floor this morning.

Or the bowl of cheerios thats sitting on our couch half way tipped over. 

Or the bunny's litter box. 

Like I just said I don't feel like doing much of anything. BLAH! Maybe i'll workout and see what happens after that. Oh I don't like mondays. I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to work out, I mean the kids are at daycare, and if I work out, I can put off cleaning up for at least another half hour to an hour or so. Ok...so i'll be back people. Let me get my P90X on and i'll come back and update you later. Later Gators!

1 comment: