Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grillin' Goodness...Ya I know its Sunday!

GoldenGoodness
Yes I know Grilling Goodness is a FRIDAY meme. So Tina please don't be mad...my friday was just all over the place. I missed last week, and I sure promised myself that I wouldn't miss this week. LOL! So here it is folks...better late than never. (I'll be on time next friday...cross my heart)

1. What do you do when you get mad?
You know, I'm such a big emotional mess that anytime I get mad, I tear up and more times than most I'll start crying. Ya I boo-hoo all the time. But now that I've been working out more, thats what I do when I get mad...WORK OUT! It's the best release. Seriously.

2. Do you wash your hair everyday?
Haha...as gross as it is, no. Weirdly, if I wash my hair everyday, I seem to 'shed' more. So I'll wash it every other day.

3. How often do you speak to your parents?
Since moving away from Hawaii back in 1998, I'd say at least once every week. Good right?!

4. Your nails - painted or nude?
LMAO....NOT REAL...my nails just aren't strong. So I wear acrylics, pearl tips so I don't have to worry about painting them. My toes on the other hand...I never do anything to them. Once in a blue moon, like seriously once maybe twice a year, do I do white tips on them. Either than that I keep them bear.

5. What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
AWWWWW...These black alligator heels...so sad because just this past thursday, they died. It was a good life. Not a very long one...maybe 6 months. She went everywhere, and seen just about all of Shreveport, Bossier City in her short life. She will be missed. She had a good sole! LOL!

6. If you could do anything you wanted to do this weekend, what would it be?
If I had the chance, I wold have taken big daddy and the kids down to Austin, TX. Shopping and fun! The weather has been great and we coulda did all the 'touristy' things, plus maybe go to the lake. and definitely SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!!!!! A house full of boys, and they ALL like to go shopping! Isn't that the ISH?!!!!

7. What's the best cough medicine you know of?
Big daddy just had the flu, and Mucinex seemed to do some wonders. I'm one of those Dimetapp kids..ewwww..thats the reason I hate everything grape flavored. I'm just glad they have more varieties out there. And of course, nothing beats Nyquil cold and cough.

8. How do you feel about 'springing forward'??

WE LOST AN HOUR! What's up with that?! I seriously woke up this morning, looked and my cel phone, and said...Awww shit not again. I DO like when we "fall back" though...who doesn't like that extra hour?

So again Tina, I apologize. I'll be on it next week. Hope y'all can join me in on the fun next friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment